Bitumen VISCOSITY GRADE 40
Bitumen VG40 is made by the extract of bitumen #60 and it is the very soft grade of oxidized asphalt that should be packed in the steel drum. It is flexible bitumen while the softening point is high. This type of asphalt is useful to use in road construction to keep the asphalt stable against hot season and movement.
UseUses of bitumen VG40
- For underground moisture, waterproofing works
- For pipeline engineering, bottom anticorrosion, asphalt production of the production
- For waterproofing membrane, moisture-proof paper production, etc.
- For Anti-corrosion paint and waterproof production
- Used for road and bridge caulking use