Bitumen VISCOSITY GRADE 30
Bitumen VG30 is the soft grade of blown bitumen with softening point of 30+5 and softening point approx. 70C and it is available in bag and drum but in summer time it is risky to take it in the bag due to leakage of bitumen 30 inside of the container. Bitumen VG30 is producing by bitumen #60 and after heating up and lost 5% of total weight the first grade of oxidized bitumen is VG 30.
Uses of bitumen VG30
- For underground moisture, waterproofing works
- For pipeline engineering, bottom anticorrosion, asphalt production of the production
- For waterproofing membrane, moisture-proof paper production, etc.
- For Anti-corrosion paint and waterproof production
- Used for road and bridge caulking use